This service is temporarily unavailable in Quebec
How do you get a Private Blood Test in Quebec?
- Order Online by selecting your required blood tests from our test menu.
- After ordering you will receive our confirmation email with lab form immediately, and you'll be able to arrange an appointment at that specific Dynacare patient service centre - these are located at certain locations in Quebec - please check the guide below.
- (ensure you have checked if you need to fast before attending your blood draw)
- Wait for your blood test results, once they’re ready we will send them to you via email within the turnaround time stated on the website.
Do I need a Doctors referral to use this service?
- No you do not require a Doctor’s Referral in Quebec, we provide one when you have placed an order. This is free of charge, and a consultation is not required unless stated on certain tests. In Quebec we aim to send your laboratory form within 1 working day of your order but this may be longer.
How soon will I get my blood test results? - In Quebec add one day to estimated turnaround.
- The turnaround time for these Quebec blood tests is a guide only, and will sometimes depend upon assay run schedules. Results from patients that attend a Quebec Dynacare location need to allow an extra day than the stated turnaround time as the bloods are couriered to Ontario for analysis. Most results are provided within this time frame, but there may be technical difficulties, or the results may need to be re-run to check accuracy, or our Doctor may be held up passing comment. We can easily give you a status report, so please do email us or phone us to chase results, not the Laboratory itself.