How do you get a Private Blood Test in Manitoba?
- Order Online by selecting your required blood tests from our test menu.
- After ordering you will receive your confirmation email and lab form immediately and you'll be able to arrange an appointment at your local Dynacare patient service centre - these are located at certain locations in Manitoba, please check the guide below.
- (ensure you have checked if you need to fast before attending your blood draw)
- Wait for your blood test results, once they’re ready we will send them to you via email within the turnaround time stated on the website.
Do I need a Doctors referral to use this service?
- No you do not require a Doctor’s Referral in Manitoba, we provide one when you have placed an order. This is free of charge, and a consultation is not required unless stated on certain tests. In Manitoba we are able to send your laboratory form within 10 minutes of your order.
How soon will I get my blood test results?
- The turnaround time for these Manitoba blood tests is a guide only, and will sometimes depend upon assay run schedules. Most results are provided within the time frame provided, but there may be technical difficulties, or the results may need to be re-run to check accuracy, or our Doctor may be held up passing comment. We can easily give you a status report, so please do email us or phone us to chase results, not the Laboratory itself.